Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Three years of slavery: the tasks. Part One.



It's been three years since I've been outside the house. Three years ago, I agreed to be my Master's slave.

From the beginning, he made it clear that it would not be an emotional relationship, that he would have neither affection, nor respect, nor even consideration for me, that I would just be his slave.

I agreed and accepted.

He said that I would never wear any clothes again, that from that moment on I would live naked all the time, winter or summer. In the beginning, I still suffered a little, whether due to the shame or the cold. Today, I am used to nudity, feel comfortable, and no longer suffer from the cold.

I only wear the collars and handcuffs he put on me so he could tie me up either at home or put leashes on my collar. I thought it was fair and necessary.

He said that only he should feel orgasms in the house, that I should feel pleasure just serving him. He put a cage on my dick and didn't take it off for months.

I accepted, my dick is his, not mine.

He said I should do all the chores around the house.

I agreed and obeyed.

Today, from when I wake up until he puts me in the cell, I work incessantly washing his clothes, preparing all his meals, tidying the kitchen and the entire house, taking care of the garden, and cleaning his car.

When he gets home, I welcome him on my knees; he arrives tired and usually takes his first piss in my mouth. I manage to swallow everything so competently that not a drop is spilled on the carpet in the house.

Today, I realize that I have never been so full and happy in my life.

As a fagot, masochist, and submissive, this is my role and place.

9 comments:

  1. I am a faggot , masochist and submissive too.
    Love your work dearest Pote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, there are undoubtedly domineering sadists who read my work, but the majority of my followers are like you and me, masochistic fagots who would love to be in the place of those who suffer from lust!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My dear Unknown, my work is just to show people like us that we are not alone in the world! There are many like us, dreaming what seems to others to be nightmares.

      Delete
  3. After many years of trying this fag has finally achieved its desire to serve a proper sane Master as his slave, exactly as your draw and describe. And just like the fellow you have drawn and imagined, this fag is completely happy.
    Your work is entertaining and reassuring to those of us who need to serve Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to know that you found someone who dominates and submits you. I believe that the greatest possible happiness is the meeting between the sadist and the masochist! I have lived in the greatest happiness for more than thirteen years!

      Delete
    2. Yes - thank you for sharing your artistic skill and now, it would seem your .experience. I spent many years as a boy, adolescent and young man desiring to serve others as their slave. to have done to me whatever my owner desires, and now i have achieved this, reality is better than fantasy and i am truly happy suffering for my owners pleasure. Thank you Pote.

      Delete
  4. its good that the slave is both plugged and caged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plug serves to cause discomfort and widen the bitch's ass for the men's amusement; the cage is to make it clear that the pleasure does not belong to the slave and that his dick should only be used for his suffering during punishment.

      Delete