Friday, November 24, 2023

Three years of slavery: humiliation. Part two.

Being a submissive slave has a series of challenges. I know that I am nothing more than a shitty faggot to my Owner, that he despises me. He takes pleasure in humiliating and treating me poorly, and I realize that the humiliation helps me understand what a shit I am.

I feel so despicable and miserable how he treats me; I feel like I deserve to be treated this way, that a stupid submissive faggot is a piece of shit like he says and makes me think.

When I entered the house, he showed me that I should sleep under a table, in a corner of the laundry area, directly on the cold ceramic floor. He didn't even give me an old cloth to cover or lay on.

At first, I thought sleeping there like this, on the hard, cold floor, would be a big challenge, but I got used to it. When my owner enters the kitchen in the middle of the night, he checks if I'm there, just as he told me.

One cold winter night, he noticed that I was shaking from the cold and asked if I was freezing. I answered yes, imagining he would give me a cloth to cover me and keep me warm. He just pissed profusely all over me, from head to toe. I've never felt your piss ever so warm and comforting.

Beside me are the water and food bowls. He forbade me to drink or eat anything that wasn't in the bowls. I had to learn to drink and eat without using my hands, on all fours, directly from the pots, like a dog. He controls the amount of food and water I consume and frequently pisses in the bowls. I only have to eat as much as he puts in the bowl, everything he puts in. Sometimes, he makes me suffer from hunger, giving me just one measly meal a day. I feel my stomach growling with hunger all day. Sometimes he makes me suffer from thirst and only lets me drink his piss directly from the source.

Another way to humiliate me is to lend me to your friends. I don't know if he rents it to me or lends it for free. I know that sometimes, one of his friends blindfolds me and, ties my wrists behind my back, puts me in the trunk of the car, and takes me somewhere. There, blindfolded and gagged, I can't tell how many guys raped me; I lose track of time; I believe I stayed there for many hours without rest, and I can't count how many times I'm fucked. They don't see my face; to them, I'm just an open ass to be fucked.
I feel like an object, a hole without value or name.
I love being reduced to shit in every way.

To see the previous part click: https://bdsmmaledrawings.blogspot.com/2023/11/three-years-of-slavery.html

11 comments:

  1. Cruel but that is the faith of a submissive fag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what slut fagots are born for, right?

      Delete
  2. Dear Pote. Love this new series again. Thank you for keeping many of. Us exited every evening.
    If ever you lack inpiration I would love to see more drawings of you serving your Master. The one on top of this page in your cave is very exiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please continue! This Story is hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I continued with this story precisely because I received many comments encouraging me. I'm working on new drawings.

      Delete
  4. zu
    Me 3ncantan tus historias, me suelo excitar mucho con ellas😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me alegro que te exciten, ¡para eso trabajo!

      Delete
  5. Question why does your work always depicted brutal stuff to the male characters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my drawings and texts describe my own sexual fantasies. I'm gay and a masochist, I always imagine myself in the place of the victims; I get excited imagining myself in the place of the slave in captivity, whipped, castrated, and slaughtered.

      Delete
    2. me encanta que interpretes lo que realmente somos

      Delete