Monday, November 27, 2023

Three years of slavery: getting used to the pain. Part three.

My Owner is sadistic; he takes pleasure in causing pain and suffering. My entire body is completely his; my skin is his space for fun and cruelty.

Part of my suffering he inflicts not as punishment but for simple pleasure. When he is settled in his armchair and calls me, I should stop whatever I am doing and kneel next to him so that he can easily reach me and have fun with me.

He usually hugs me with his left arm, almost affectionately, and starts crushing my nipples. He does it as a habit, without looking at me, without paying attention to what he's doing, like someone knitting or playing with a keychain, except he plays with my nipples. He spends hours pinching, twisting, and crushing calmly and with great force. The pain is almost unbearable. I writhe, moan, and cry from so much pain, but I believe he has no idea how much my breasts hurt as he continues crushing them without mercy or haste, just because he likes to feel them between his strong fingers.

I try to avoid moaning; I try not to move; I try not to disturb his pleasure, even though he hurts me so immensely.

When he watches TV or talks to a friend, he spends hours playing with my tits.

Sometimes, he smokes cigars; he likes big, thick Cuban cigars, which he smokes with significant, long drags. At first, I liked the smell; with time, I just smelled it and started to sweat with fear, as it has a habit of putting cigars on me. From the first time he placed the lit cigar against my back, he lovingly covered my mouth with his hand, stopping me from screaming in pain. He got into the habit of hugging me affectionately, covering my mouth as he slowly touched the lit cigar to my body until he put it out.

In this tender gesture, he sees me and carefully chooses where to place the cigar flame. Sometimes, he decides to burn over burns from other cigars, reinforcing the wounds and their scars. Sometimes, he decides on nipples that are already injured and sore from so much squeezing that even after being burned, he continues to pinch and crush mercilessly.

My Owner sometimes receives friends who, like him, are sadists and like to cause pain. They want to talk animatedly about ways to cause pain and torture, and sometimes, they talk using my body to play with.

One of them uses me as if I were his, violently and mercilessly. My Owner doesn't seem to care; he talks to him distractedly, as if he were talking about a football match. They spoke as if I wasn't there, on all fours, naked and receiving racket blows so hard that my butt was covered in wounds and blood.

The guest raised his arm high and delivered violent blows that painfully destroyed my butt. Then he grabbed my balls as if they were tennis balls and hit them with his racket as if I wasn't going to faint from so much pain without any mercy.

With time and daily pain, I ended up getting used to the suffering and learning to endure it in silence, firm, resigned, even crying and moaning softly so as not to disturb my Owner's fun.


To see the previous part click: https://bdsmmaledrawings.blogspot.com/2023/11/three-years-of-slavery-part-two.html

4 comments:

  1. I wish I learned how to handle the pain like him. Must be paradise to be so usefull for ones Master

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To learn you need regular torture and chains, handcuffs or ropes keeping you in position.

      Delete
  2. Love this latest chapter Pote. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I continued with this story precisely because I received so many comments encouraging me. I'm working on new drawings.

    ReplyDelete