Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The story of the sissy and submissive brother I had. Part one of nine.

From our childhood I realized that my youngest brother was a submissive fag, and that he adored me so much that he really wanted to satisfy all my wants and needs. I soon learned to use and oppress him without any limits or pity. He never complained, nor told our parents, that since I was a teenager I used to go to his bed, in the middle of the night, fuck him every time I was horny. Every day, I made him carry my school supplies, I ate his school food, he did all my housework, my homework and bought my things with his allowance. He accepted and liked it, his hard cock and his obedience stimulated my perversions and cruelty.

Just to be clear, I don't hate him, I just despise him for being stupid, so I decided to control his life. There is nothing more natural than that he is my slave, whore and fagot.

When he was only 12, I told our parents that he was the school fagot. Our parents got very depressed and since then, they haven't even tried to hide their disappointment and shame. They started to treat him in a colder and more distant way. I`m the beloved son, older, bigger, more charismatic and manly, the difference in treatment is huge. I`m the pride of my parents, he is the shame.

Since then I have been free to treat my younger brother even more brutally, humiliating him, slapping and punching him both at school and at home, without anyone bothering me. And my vagrant fagot got excited about it, all the time, everywhere.

I often invited my friends from school to go home and play video games. During the games my slave gave massages, served soft drinks and snacks. My parents got used to see the boy in his underwear and collar being humiliated by me and my friends.

After the games, we all went to our room to beat, humiliate and fuck the bitch, make him suck the winners' cock and drink all their cum!

When we were at school, I would lend my brother to my friends every day to be raped in the school bathroom. Sometimes I rented my slut, selling his famous blowjobs to students that I didn't even know the names of. Renting my whore gave me extra money for cigarettes.

He was simply mine, he never complained, murmured or denounced anyone. His hard dick showed all the time that he enjoyed his life as much as I did. 

We had opposite and complementary natures.

I was born handsome, straight and smart, he was just a stupid and servile fagot.


This is the first post of the nine that I am doing together with my Italian friend: https://theitalianslave.bdsmlr.com/. This fantasy is ours, but it relates the life he should have.

 

4 comments:

  1. The first picture already says it all: The fagot has a boner 🍆 in his underpants while he is massaging the stinky feet of your friend. He deserves and doesn't want it any other way. Kick him in the ass. 🥊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then step heavily crushing its dick, cause this type of bitch cannot be allowed to feel any pleasure.

      Delete
  2. One of my favs so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad to know, I like it a lot too. I made the repost because my next post will be about this same story, wait.

      Delete