Sunday, December 6, 2020

The anti-pigmalion, transforming human beings into things.

For years, I wanted to make an experience of completely transforming a human being into an inferior thing, the opposite way of the Pygmalion myth. 
Some years ago, I found the perfect opportunity when I identified the true vocation of this stupid fagot and its deeper nature. At the time he was young, about 15 years old, he was the homosexual son of a very poor, religious and dysfunctional family. He was the family's shame and problem. It was easy to convince them to give it to me.
I convinced him to come and live in my house, initially as my employee, then my servant and, finally, as my slut slave. It was a systematic and gradual work of complete destruction of his self-esteem, his values, his dignity, his dreams and expectations. The one who once considered himself and appeared to be an ordinary human being, had to accept that a fag bitch is not human. 
As a researcher of human psychology, I gradually showed him his most filthy perversions, his sickness nature, his animality, his immorality and his sexual and moral perversities. I taught him with scientific method, and a lot of moral and physical violence, the disgusting and sinful whore that he truly is.
It was a hard work. I had to show how much pleasure it fells in its orifices, in its nipples, in pain, in humiliation and in renouncing all its expectations. Many times I burned, painfully and violently, with my cigar its nipples, its penis, its tongue while manipulating its hard penis with lust and pleasure. I daily whipped it very violently while it masturbated, exploding with pleasure and lust!

It learned that its sexual nature is vile, undeniably inferior and perverted. It learned to accept with contempt and naturalness its animal nature of fag and whore.
For almost ten years it has lived like this, like a bitch in heat, naked at my disposal. It no longer has a super-ego, or his self, it is just lust and submission.
I make him masturbate dozens of times a day and swallow its own cum, drink all my piss, suck my dick and eat only the remains of the food I throw on the floor.
My experiment was fully successful.
I have already shown in several scientific publications that it now lives coherently with its true nature, that it is happy and accomplished as my bitch.
Crowning my success and proving my thesis that it is possible to completely transform, reducing a human being into a simple "thing", I am selling my fag slut ​​for good money. Several prominent researchers, and wealthy and successful men have already visited me to meet my work. The stupid and disgusting animal cries for clinging to me, but accepts that it can be sold, recognizing itself as my property.

4 comments:

  1. Pote, You has excelled with this! As you know, I write about the transformation of free men into slaves - it is a regular theme in my stories - and so, this resonates with me. Slavery was about the breaking of a man’s spirit and will and turning him into an owned property; an object with animal status who existed to serve the master’s needs - be they sexual or labour oriented- and was subject to the master’s whim. A slave learned to fear the master and expect punishment and pain as his lot. And always, the slave knew that, as an owned property, he could be sold without warning simply because of the master’s decision.
    Your vignette captures all these wonderfully. Well done, my friend! Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, I make the drawings and texts to please those who identify with my fantasies. Your texts and drawings excite me a lot, we really have a lot in common. Hugs and thanks for the comment!

      Delete