Friday, November 27, 2020

It accepts my domination, my rules, surrendering happily to fulfill the destiny of an inferior fagot.

He started coming here at home when we made contact through the cell phone app, he as "masochistic pig" seeking sadistic man. Since the first meeting, the rules were clear, as soon as he came into my house he was on all fours and naked. I used to whip him violently, raped him and he sucked my cock lovingly and sweetly. We never talked, I never wanted to have a relationship with him, to know his life or ideas, I never knew even his age. I don't even know what his voice is, nor can I tell if he has an accent or speaks correctly. I imagined that he was very poor, his hands calloused, his clothes simple, old and often dirty with paint and dust, his manners made me think that he was really lower class, without studies and a miserable family. Certainly he was a simple bricklayer, worker, porter or janitor, one of those despicable workers, some common scum.
I love to whip him very hard, I get very excited when I make his back hurt and bleed. He is very ugly, short, muscular, strong and silent, but he bravely resists the most violent blows without complaint, almost without moving. My cock gets very hard during the whole spanking, when my arms get tired I brutally stuff it in his ass and throat, but I only come when he licks and sucks sweetly until he swallows every drop of my cum.
I never let him come. If he got excited I would squeeze and twist his balls until the dick softened.
At first he used to come once a week, then three or four times a week, until I propose - "pig" I want you to live here in my house! I want you to abandon your life and become my fixed slave, I support you. Bring all your things and start living here with me permanently.
He simply, without question, obeyed. The next day he brought an old, dirty and small suitcase with clothes, documents and a cell phone. He must have been really poor. I threw all his clothes, glasses,  cell phone, all the papers and photographs in the trash bag. I kept only the most important documents, and nothing more. I didn't want him to bring his history, identity, affections, memories, I just want the body, its flesh, its holes and obedience.
I saw his eyes filling with tears when I broke his glasses, his cell phone, and tore up the pictures before throwing them in the trash.
He was still crying as I put the gag and collar around his neck.

Now he's been mine for almost ten years. My friends and my cleaner are already used to this pig walking around the house on all fours.
The routine is simple, it sleeps on the hard floor, eats the leftover food from the house mixed with dog food. Only I can remove its gag, I only remove it for him to eat and suck me, the rest of the time it is always gagged. That is, it hasn't spoken in years.
Virtually every day I whip him hard. This excites me, amuses me and reiterates that it belongs to me, as a slave, or as an object or a toy. Its body is permanently injured, scarred and bleeding.
Once a week, on Saturdays, I wash him as if anyone washes his animal, in the backyard of the house, using the water hose, hard brushes and soap. I make bathing a painful and violent experience. I dig deep the brushes and soap through the holes I regularly penetrate, mouth and ass. I rub with sadism and force the healing wounds to reopen all injuries.
I believe that my asshole fag likes to be mine, that somehow, in its own way, it is happy and fulfilled in becoming my animal. Often it gets excited when it is whipped, its cock gets hard to denounce its excitement. It cannot masturbate, let alone come without my permission.
So once a month I masturbate him personally. After one of the beatings with whips I use the pliers to crush and twist its nipples and balls. The whole process is long and time consuming, cruel and must be very painful, it cries a lot and groans feeling each part of the body crushed with force and twisted by the pliers.
I just stop torturing him when it comes and spills all his cum on the floor. At no time does the fag run away or try to protect himself from my pliers. The stupid worm just moans, cries and squirms from the brutal pains and looks me in the eye with his look of suffering and pain, sweetly and lovingly.
I know that it adores me, that it accepts my domination, my rules, surrendering happily to fulfill the destiny of an inferior fagot like him.



It is true that it pleases me, but I have any no affection for him.
I have already talked to my friends, lawyers, police and judges.
One day, for pleasure or boredom, I can kill it from beating, suffocating or poisoning it. I'll put it in the trunk of the car and throw the garbage in some river.
One evening I was talking to a friend about how I intend to get rid of my toy, while it sucked the visitor's cock sitting on the sofa. My friend looked at the pig, and laughing and asked - fag do you know that? That one day you will be slaughtered and thrown in the trash?
Without taking the visitor's dick out of his mouth, it looked up, eye to eye, and nodded. And it went back to sucking my friend's cock carefully and lovingly.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome art and story, captures this faggots feelings exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. I am an inferior and masochistic fag, our nature is to try to please everyone without retribution. But I am very happy when someone expresses their satisfaction! This story is mine, it is the fate that I would like to fulfill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your work here but this one in particular spoke to me, you could have been describing me and my deepest desire as a faggot.

    ReplyDelete