Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Three years of slavery: a masochistic sow. Part five.


 I accepted and faced the entire process of physical transformation without questioning or complaining. For many months I took the injections; I felt my body changing, my breasts growing, and my dick and balls becoming huge, heavy and sensitive.

The injections in my sac and dick hurt a lot, but I felt a massive urge; I felt permanently excited and highly horny, almost having non-stop orgasms, but I no longer had erections.

My nipples became huge, like cows' udders; they became soft and sensitive. When my owner pinched or burned them, I felt very horny and in pain at the same time.

When they broke my nose and sewed the nostril higher up, it hurt immensely, but my breathing changed. My nostrils were wide open, like a pig's. I was sad; I loved my nose; I thought it was beautiful, but if my owner wanted something different, I accepted it.

They forced my jaw back so much that it was dislocated several times; at times, I could barely chew the food. They stuck big, thick dildos down my throat to widen it, hurting it and changing the shape of my windpipe and my appearance. My cheeks became more oversized and saggy, my neck was soft, and the skin was looser.

I didn't have a mirror to look at what was happening to my body and face; I spent many months without having a single opportunity to see myself reflected anywhere. When cleaning my owner's room, I saw myself for the first time in a mirror; I no longer recognized myself. They turned me into something else;

I don't think anyone in my family would be able to recognize me again. I became a bit grotesque and animalistic; I gained muscle mass, and I became much bigger, fatter, and more robust, and at the same time, with big breasts and a big ass.

During the process, my Owner met a handsome, much younger boy and began a daddy-and-boy relationship. The boy soon began to live in my Master's house, and I was introduced to the boy as his slave and, in a way, shared and given to him for his enjoyment.

I gave the boy countless blowjobs, washed his clothes, and cooked and served meals to the loving couple. I obeyed him the same way I followed my Owner and was treated with the same contempt and sadism.

One day, the boy decided to learn to handle a whip with more skill. He tied my wrists to a rope that hung from the house's ceiling and spent a whole day whipping me with violence and cruelty just to train how to make the whip snap and hurt my skin the way he wanted.

For him, it was just training and fun; for me, pain and excitement. Even with the whip hurting my body, I felt horny; when my huge nipples were whipped, I almost came; when he whipped my thick cock, I ejaculated a liter of cum! Several times, I howled with pain and excitement, not knowing whether to beg for mercy or more violent lashes!

My body was covered in wounds and scars, blood, sweat, tears, and sperm. There were thousands and thousands of painful and delicious lashes, almost all dag. The young boy seemed tireless, and I felt insatiable; I loved every good lash.

My Owner ordered me never to say anything to him. I never spoke or addressed him, but he took pleasure in cursing me, shouting with contempt - you like that, don't you, pig? You want me whipping these ridiculous big tits, don't you, slut sow? Those huge asses look pretty red like cherries, don't they?

He stopped to have lunch, to go to the bathroom, to talk on the phone, but he started whipping again, testing how and where to whip, how hard, how to hold the handle of the whip, and how to position his arm.

Early in the evening, my Owner arrived home, and they released my arms so I could tidy up the kitchen, repair and serve dinner for the couple.

During dinner, they talked sweetly, and my Owner asked his boy: what did you do all day today? And he replied: nothing significant. I was a little bored, playing with the sow and talking to my friends on the cell phone.

My Owner didn't seem to notice or care that I was covered in bleeding wounds and marks from the lashes.

Listening to this conversation removing the dirty dishes from the table, sperm ran hot and abundant down my legs.



6 comments:

  1. I love this story. And, the pictures are so very HOTTT!!! You keep outdoing yourself Pote. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend! Thank you very much for the comment and support!

      Delete
  2. Love how this pig's body build turned out, especially those huge tits and nipples!
    Make me want to ruin its body with the most violent whipping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can see, I accepted your suggestion!

      Delete
  3. Que hermoso es el muchacho , es muy lindo y hermosos ojos. Me gusta como los jovenes se divierten combinando torturas con videojuegos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como me gustaria estar en el lugar de ese esclavo

    ReplyDelete