Tuesday, December 19, 2023

It is tense and scared.


Standing still and observing, he waits for his Owner to finish the negotiation. He can't imagine what will happen; that's why he's so tense. He had been working in the fields for months, pulling carts and plows all day. He did the work diligently and obediently, and the supervisors constantly whipped him to keep up the pace. But, they complained that he is getting old and can no longer work at the same pace.

He always strives to please, he sucks dicks smoothly and skillfully, and he knows how to squeeze his anus to give more pleasure to the men who fuck him, but over time and constant rape, his ass has been torn apart and doesn't have the same appeal for young people.

He fears his life as a pack animal is coming to an end.

If he's lucky, he might end up on another farm working for a few more years; if it goes bad, he might be slaughtered and fed to dogs that very day.

He is tense and scared.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent story and drawing. Got me very hard and horny. Thank you Pote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend! This drawing I made about five years ago, imagining to use it in a sequence of pictures telling a history, but I gave up. I think the guy is hot, so I wrote something just for him. I am happy you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. A mi me esta pasando lo mismo, viejo y no se para que podria yo llegar a servir, me siento identificado con el personaje

    ReplyDelete