Saturday, July 16, 2022

On those weekends as a slut bitch, I was forbidden to come, but.... Part two of four.

 


During those weekends, the boys played with my body with sadism and cruelty. I was naked and on a collar the whole time without eating anything. They used my mouth and anus for whatever they wanted; all I drank were liters of piss and cum, without choking.

I obeyed all commands and orders without hesitation, submissively and obediently. They beat me with leather belts and punched and slapped me violently.

I loved everything they did with me. Several times my cock was hard and pulsing, denouncing my excitement and horny.

They warned me: Faggot, don't come! Fag, if you come, you will be punished!

The worst thing is that the threats of punishment turned me on even more.

I liked it best when they held me and pinched my nipples and cock with their hands and pliers. The pains were terrible, but the pleasure and excitement were immense.

At one point, they grabbed my hard cock with the pliers and started twisting and pulling it, yelling: We don't allow you to come bitch!

Then, cause of the pain and humiliation, I had a violent orgasm and spat out lots of cum!

Happy to imagine what the punishment would be!


2 comments: