Sunday, July 10, 2022

I had my first experience as a slave and a bitch. Part one of four.

I've always believed I should surrender myself as a slave to someone who wanted to use me in a cruel and sadistic way. But he wasn't sure he could bear to do that permanently and irreversibly. So I looked on the web for someone who wanted to use me for a short and determined time. A group of students who lived in the same house said they would charge $100 to use me for a holiday week.
When I arrived, the young man greeted me at the apartment door, smiling and in a good mood. I handed him the document signed by me and registered in the registry office, in which I reiterated everything we had established in our conversations on the net.
He reiterated that, as we had agreed, I would be called the Bitch and should remain completely silent for as long as I was with them.
As soon as I entered the apartment, he stripped me of all my clothes and put a leash on me.
I spent the week like that, naked and on a collar. They installed a tight ring at the base of my cock and scrotum, which prolonged my erections.
They enjoyed making me walk on all fours and sucking their dicks many times. They humiliated me, beat and fucked me cruelly, countless times.
They didn't let me come once but pinched my nipples, keeping me aroused and horny.
They spent entire days lounging on the sofa in front of the TV while I sucked them, and they beat me. In those days, I drank liters of their sperm and piss, and their penises and dildos stuffed me that they stuck in my anus.
On my last day there, the guy I made a deal with told me they would have another holiday week in two months but that if I wanted to go back there, I would now have to pay $500 and accept more violent beatings.
My dick was hard at the time, and I could only reply:
My Lord, I pay and accept to review all limits, but you can be sure I'll be at your door in two months.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent !! I understand the narrator, becoming the slut of a group of students, the dream! But unlike him, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from ejaculating all this time, I would have loosened the restriction in secret and jerked myself off... whatever punishment I would receive for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say, I wouldn't pay to be a slave, masters could pay me

    ReplyDelete