Saturday, May 7, 2022

The right way to deal with inferior faggots. Part three of five.

After the slut fag came to live permanently as my slave, I redoubled the violence and humiliation to test its willingness to be my sex slave. I invited several friends to use my new sex toy. Every day my friends and I tortured, beat, and fucked him with cruelty and violence. It learned to suck dicks of different sizes and shapes, getting slapped and punched for every failure during practice.

I reduced its diet to dog food and piss.

I hoped it'd ask for a break, give up being my bitch. However, the increasingly violent treatment only allowed it to demonstrate how much it wanted to be my slave.

Over the weeks, I made it sign a series of documents renouncing everything and informing me of all his details and previous links. With these powers of attorney, my lawyers sought to cancel any registration in notaries and banks of his existence.

To the world, it simply ceased to exist.

One day I called a welder at home, and he welded collars and cuffs to the wrists and ankles, so tight and fixed, it would be practically impossible to take them off. When I explained to the fag that it would never be able to remove any of those rings again, the slut has practically come.

The steel collar and handcuffs became part of my sex toy; it would never wear anything else.

11 comments:

  1. zajebiste i podniecające zdjęcia i opis, Mistrzu......szczególnie podnieca mnie na maxa te ostatnie.....przyspawanie obroży i pierścieni na stałe to rzeczywiste przekształcenie niewolnika w przedmiot...i nie ma już powrotu do życia ludzi....

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a slave should also have a welded nose ring, to show its animal status and a welded cock cage, so keep it chaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak, masz rację.....i razem z klatką na koguta wsunięty do środka kutasa pręt z kółkiem na końcu i kłódką, żeby można było podłączyć mu do fiuta prąd z gniazdka....no i chyba obowiązkowo powinien jego Pan zrobić mu jakiś swój znak, albo numer z kodem kreskowym, jako dowód do kogo ten zwierzak należy ...znak musi być trwały i nigdy nieusuwalny, więc chyba tatuaż albo wypalenie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciekawe, co na to sam Mistrz POTE?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. halo,halo.....jest Pan Mistrzu????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The drawings and texts show what excites me. The idea of being permanently shackled and steel collared and turned into a permanent slave excites me. The permanent nudity, the loss of contact with the world and all freedom makes me horny.

      Delete
    2. Big turn on fot me too

      Delete
  6. a co Pan sądzi o pomysłach, o których piszę wyżej, tzn. unieruchomienie w jakiś sposób fiuta pedała, torturach z prądem i oznakowanie jego przez Właściciela????.......no i te przyspawane obręcze i obroża stały się, moim zdaniem, w sumie stałą częścią ciała niewolnika....

    ReplyDelete
  7. a niedawno pisał Pan do kogoś, że lubi jak ktoś zamieszcza uwagi i komentarze.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. a niedawno napisałem ich chyba 13.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, I replied to several of your comments, I appreciate every message from you! I loved the ideas and would be very happy to answer them. But, the drawings for the next chapters of this series are ready, just need to write the texts.
      Please write, I really enjoy getting your comments, and forgive me for taking a while to answer some of them.

      Delete