Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The right way to deal with inferior faggots. Part two of five.

 Wishing to be enslaved is one thing; it may be an inconsequential fantasy; being a proper slave is another.

Most faggots take time to get used to living naked, learn to stand the cold, and lose all embarrassment with nudity in front of anyone. This one, from day one, nudity seemed natural to it.

Others I've tested have been slow to learn to remain silent, comply, or await my orders. Most were stupid and chatty; I often had to slap them every time they made a sound or tried to say something. This fag didn't say anything; it bore everything in silence.


For several weekends I ordered the fag to do all the housework, silent, naked and on all fours, even in front of my friends and family used to seeing this type of despicable animal in my house.

I taught this turd to suck my dick the way I like it and swallow all the cum or piss I make in his mouth. At first, it would choke, vomit, or suffocate, but it learned to fulfill the function correctly with due punishment and a lot of effort.

His willingness and commitment to learning enchanted me; this worm was more submissive and dedicated than most of these sluty animals. So, after a few months of testing, I authorized him to come to the house for good.

I informed him that he would no longer have contact with anyone! From that weekend, it would never leave my domain again.

I ordered him to bring in a box everything he had, his documents, everything he had in storage, and significant belongings. He handed over his cell phone, computer, wallet, glasses, and everything he had and accepted to be mine from that moment on.

3 comments: