Monday, December 13, 2021

What amazes me most is that I'm getting used and even enjoying this life.

I have no idea how long ago, I was brought to this prison, stripped naked, gagged, and in permanent chains since I was arrested. I have never been able to use my hands for anything again; they are so swollen, my wrists are sore from the handcuffs, and they hurt so much. I could never speak again, and no one else talked to me or informed me of something.
I have no idea why I was convicted, nor my sentence. I don't know if I'm going to be here for a few years, for a lifetime or if they're going to kill me, I have no idea. It doesn't matter either, as I have no idea of ​​the weather, whether it's day or night, I've never seen sunlight again.

I don't have a routine. I'm kept in solitary cells, dark and cold, beaten, whipped, and raped almost restlessly, at any time, for no reason I can understand. I don't know when they'll wash or feed me again; I don't have any notion of time.
I realize that they are gradually turning me into an animal, scared and filthy; I shiver and cry and moan all the time. The guards find it especially fun to spank and electrocute my dick and asshole; stick police clubs and cattle prod up my ass; they're so bruised that I piss and shit on my legs without control or embarrassment.
I have wounds and scars all over my body; my whole body hurts.
I feel pain, cold, hunger, and fear all the time.
What amazes me most is that I'm getting used to this cruel and brutal treatment, and even enjoying this life.

4 comments:

  1. It looks pathetic. Can you explain what the bar on the collar is for? Is it attached to anything? What purpose does the hook have?

    It looks like it has a ball gag beneath the mask so that its scream are muffled howls. The choke collar around its package will undoubtedly keep it semi erect or hard during beatings and proddings, so it couldn't possibly claim that it wasn't happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no ciekawe, do czego służy ten pręt z uchwytem i haczykiem z drugiej strony????...wygląda, jakby przebijała więźniowi szyję....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collar is to stop it lying down - my Master makes me wear this type of restraint which makes me very uncomfortable and happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This type of collar makes escapes difficult and facilitates the recapture of slaves.

      Delete