Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The story of Simone the slut bitch. First part of eight.

 I'm starting a series of eight posts telling the story of Simone, an Italian fag who convinces his parents to give him up as a son. Each post will have two drawings illustrating the entire process. Hope you have fun with this series. This is the first.

One day the teacher walked into the student men's room and caught Simone sucking on one classmate while being fucked by another. Other classmates were there watching, jerking off or getting ready to fuck him or get sucked off by the school bitch.

The new commission set up to decide what to do with the latest occurrence ended up verifying that for the third time, this student had managed to have sex with all his schoolmates, plus some employees and neighbors at the school.

Simone had already been caught, warned, and punished other times for the same bad behavior. He was, in fact, an incorrigible sex addict. He always skipped classes to fuck in the toilets with every classmate, boy or girl; he could convince to do so. So this time, he was kicked out of school for good.

His parents, a relatively young couple, worked hard to keep him in school to study. Every time he tried to get a temporary job, whether it was on school holidays or when he was suspended from high school on other occasions, he was fired by his employers. Cause he had been caught by his bosses masturbating or having sex with clients, colleagues, or suppliers in any corner of their workplace.

This time his parents didn't know what else to do with their insatiable bitch son.

The father said: “You irresponsible son of a bitch! Now, definitely, no school will accept you and no place will employ you! What are we going to do with you, you fucking faggot!”

The son, tired of fighting his vocation, made the proposal he had been trying to put into practice for years:

“You have to accept that I'm not like other guys; I'm a bitch; I just want to know about sex, fucking, giving my asshole, and sucking cocks. Stop trying to make me what I'm not!”

The desperate mother screamed: “I work all day to buy your things, cell phone, and clothes! You only give us shame and disappointment! You are a disgrace to us!”

"You have to stop seeing me as a boy; I don't want to be your child! I don't want to be a man! I'll never be the child that you both want me to be! I don't even want to be a person! I'm a slut dirty bitch! Give up the son and accept the bitch I'm! You can sell everything you gave me! I really don't want anything!"

Faced with this shocking and surprising proposal, the parents saw no more to discuss. After talking to each other, the following day, the couple informed Simone that they would accept his bid.

"You're absolutely right; you're not like the other guys, nor are you the child we'd like to have. And we've decided to accept that sad fact and your proposal."

"We decided to sell everything we spent on you and try to recoup all the work, all the expenses, all the investment we made in you."

“You'll stay here at home all the time, and you won't go out for anything, you won't have any more contact with anyone! If you really want to be a pet bitch, you're going to be naked all the time, and you're going to sleep on the laundry floor, next to the sink, you're going to eat the rest of our food straight off the floor, like a dog. That's what you really want, isn't it?"

The boy listened to his father's speech with undisguised joy!

While the father spoke, the boy took off his clothes, naked, and got on his knees in front of his parents, his cock hard and throbbing.

"I will help you to realize that I never was, nor did I ever want to be a child. I was born to be a bitch. I want to be treated and used like a slut bitch. I want to be treated with contempt and violence. That's just what I've always wanted. I'm glad you finally understood this. Thank you very much!"

4 comments:

  1. great beginning. It reminds me of the story of Sain-Francis of assisi ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giving up everything, everything you have, plans for the future, rights, and simply being something, no longer a person, but just a thing, is liberating. The dream is to accept being just a body without any rights or autonomy.

      Delete
  2. Yes - i want this, but its difficult for a slave in the modern world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less than you think, my friend. Today there are slaves working in every country in the world!

      Delete