Sunday, March 14, 2021

I am delighted to see how this queer bitch fell in love with his torturers.


It's beautiful to see how this slutty fagot became attached to her torturers. The police forgot this prisoner, and after almost a year at the police station, no one was interested in him anymore. Arrested as a suspect on charges that no one else remembers, but no one cares about the fate of this type of human waste. He won't be released or arrested; he'll just stay there, naked, locked, and handcuffed at our disposal.
He lived on the streets, alcoholic, unemployed, without a family, gay and poor, and he had no social ties. He's not even registered, but he's with us here at the police station, naked and chained in that dark storage room in the basement.


Every night I come here to feed him, torture him and make him suck my dick. I like to pinch and twist his nipples, his tongue, his dick, and his balls with pliers. When I torture this pervert, he moans with lust and almost enjoys the pleasure. The submissive fagot doesn't even try to protect himself or escape; he writhes like a bitch in heat, offering his most sensitive and soft parts for my pliers to crush. I can squeeze the pliers with all cruelty and strength; I can hurt him until he bleeds, and the perverted fag just cries and moans with lust.
The more I torture, the more horny the fagot feels. Then, he sucks my dick competently and lovingly until he swallows all my cum.
What delights me most is this fagot receiving me with a hard dick every day and the loving and passionate look with which he looks at me.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps this kind of behavior may actually be flattering to some higher-ups 🤔, but every time I notice this animal's look, I beat the shit out of him, because I don't allow it to have feelings at all. But the entire time, while I stand naked in front of him 💪, and beat with the cane on his ass, his nipples, and his testicles until my arm paralyzes, I know the pleading eyes 👀 of this useless worm fixed on my big, from my anger hard erect penis. This disgusting fagots 🐛.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i można mu spluwać do otwartego ryja.....pedał powinien natychmiast przełknąć, podziękować i poprosić o jeszcze...

    ReplyDelete