Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Three Years a Slave: Building a structure is as solid and definitive as my submission. Part twelve.

Building the structure gave me enormous joy. 

I fixed each piece and each ring knowing that I would be tied and chained to them, to be severely beaten and tortured, and this idea made me very horny.

I installed hooks with pulleys that lifted me without difficulty. I could be hung at any point on the structure easily. The structure was solid and sturdy; it would undoubtedly support my weight, even with me squirming and struggling. 

The idea of being so firmly trapped gave me two ideas that I liked. The first is that when firmly tied, a masochist like me can endure torture and pain beyond any of my limits; it is much easier to resist and endure when we are well tied. As if to say - ok, do what you want; I'm tied up here; there's no way to escape. Have as much fun as you want! Forget my limits, think about your fun, and destroy me without mercy!

The second idea that excited me was that the structure was so excellent and well-made that it revealed they intended to keep me there for a long time! I wanted a definitive submission that would last a long time, and that structure indicated that this was also the couple's intention.

It took me weeks, but it was delicious work. I worked excitedly and happily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment