Thursday, September 28, 2023

It wasn't a moan of despair or pain; it seemed to be a moan of ecstasy and pleasure.

This post continues the previous one.

https://bdsmmaledrawings.blogspot.com/2023/08/i-let-him-spend-night-there-tied-up.html

This image shows minutes before the fagot boy passed out and before he blacked out for good. When I, his father, and his brothers and cousins took him to the barbecue, we ensured he was awake and conscious to watch the scene. 

The Germans who hired the boy to be turned into a long pig wanted him to be roasted alive and conscious for as long as possible in front of them.

I believe that all of us, even the boy, wanted it to be like this. We were all aware that this was the cathartic, ecstatic moment, seeing it on the grill over a lit fire, roasting it as slowly as possible.

One of his brothers stood next to him, taking care of his head, pouring glasses of water over his head so that he would remain conscious for as long as possible. The brother stroked his head affectionately as if he wanted to calm down and comfort the pig while roasting. A cousin used two thick and long steel skewers to play with the faggot's dick. Before placing the slut on the grill, we tied the base of his dick so that it would be hard. I believed that roasted this way, though, would look better on the decorated platter. When his cousin rubbed the steel skewers against its dick, the perv seemed to ejaculate and cum one last time.

So that the pig wouldn't vomit the fillings I stuffed into him the day before, we kept the gag closing his mouth. He couldn't say anything, but over the fire, he moaned loudly. It wasn't a moan of despair or pain, but strangely, it seemed to be a moan of ecstasy and pleasure. The creepy moved sensually as if rubbing himself against the grill and iron skewers, trying to stimulate himself sexually.

While he was dying, the Germans masturbated and watched; they came many times. I can say that I and his relatives felt enormous pleasure in making that bitch dance lascivious on the fire.

The pig sweat, tears and sperm mixed with the spices, butter, and sauces I poured over him would soon be bursting into golden bubbles, transforming his leather into tasty and aromatic crunchy cracklings.

He died on the grill in less than fifteen minutes, but the scene was fantastically sexy and exciting for everyone.

I am convinced that not only our German customers but his entire family were very satisfied with the tenderness and flavor of the meat served.

I was paid well, but I felt so much pleasure and satisfaction that I could have baked it for free.

10 comments:

  1. Love hearing about the end of this pig slave.... would have preferred a traditional slaughter (hanging upside down, cut off the head with a knife) but this was very hot also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no objection to the summary slaughter you suggest, after all they are just filthy pigs, right? However, if the customer takes pleasure in seeing the pig moaning alive over the grill and the fire, it is the customer who decides, right? The customer's horny is what matters.

      Delete
  2. Dude, I always love your human cooking arts the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of unlimited surrender, I feel very excited about being reduced to a thing, an animal, just meat! There is no turning back, there is no way to decide anything, you just have to accept the will and desire of the other. I imagine what goes through the boy's head when he is chained to the grill, naked, gagged, stuffed with spices and finds himself there, like a pig being roasted. He gets a hard-on, like I do when I draw!

      Delete
  3. Fucking EXCELLENT!!! A real turn on!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I hope you accept that my issue is not cannibalism, but the surrender, acceptance of your own insignificance, resignation of your inferiority and your role on the planet as an inferior faggot.

      Delete
    2. Likewise, i feel the same way. Exactly. Fucking love the surrender, acknowledgment of my inferiority and physical suffering for the pleasure of a Superior MAN.

      Delete
  4. I would love to experience this(....) To be roasted alive. I already have my will in the form of a torture/snuff contract ready. (signed and with lots of personal data) Interested?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any pig would be proud to roast over the coals for its family’s benefit. It’s fate decided with a monetary transaction. No longer a brother or a son, now just meat to be cooked. The loss of humanity complete as it sees it it’s father’s cock harden in his jeans as the flames kiss the tasty flesh. It’s brothers arguing over who gets what cut of meat. Deep down all pigs ache for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear, your description is perfect! The fagot must feel valued when being sold for their weight in meat, as they are not worth more than well-bred pigs. But, as you said, if you don't find a buyer, roasting your perverted son is already a solution to the problem. When the family decides to roast that fagot son, they find the best solution for everyone. https://bdsmmaledrawings.blogspot.com/2022/03/for-months-my-owners-talked-to-each.html

    ReplyDelete