Thursday, April 6, 2023

Those afternoons in the park were delicious!

I could treat my younger brother as he liked in the nearby park. He had already left the house like a little whore wearing only tight little shorts, barefoot and shirtless. In the middle of the park, a vast lawn surrounded by woods was used by many who played sports or for training large dogs.

I had the leash and the dog collar in my pocket, so when we walked through the woods, I put the leash on the bitch and his shorts in my bag. He was already walking on all fours and naked, like a bitch, pulled by my leash.

Nobody there seemed to be bothered or surprised by my fag pet. On the contrary, some came to ask to walk with him through the woods; they knew he gave the best blowjob in the neighborhood. Others, who knew us better, gave kicks, violent and cruel, to my animal's thighs and ribs.

Many days, when I got home from college early, he asked me to take him for a walk if we still had a few hours of sun; he practically begged. My brother loved spending hours in the park being humiliated and mistreated. His cock was hard, dripping cum without him touching it every time he was spanked or kicked by me or any other man.

The gang that went there to smoke pot used their cigarettes to burn the faggot's nipples and tongue, and he ejaculated with lust when they did that. Beer drinkers liked to piss in his mouth; he managed to drink all the piss without spilling anything! Sometimes I believe he let some of the piss spill over, only to be punished and beaten by the drunks.

Those afternoons in the park were delicious! I was assuring him that no one would do anything to hurt him too much, nothing to break a bone or cut his hide.

I knew what he needed, what he sought and wanted. We were very close at that time.

4 comments:

  1. Do not mistreat animals!
    Nevertheless, imagining this one trotting on all fours, his balls dangling... it makes you want to grab them brutally from behind to scare him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great drawing as always. Do you accept short stories for new ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lucky faggot!

    ReplyDelete