Friday, February 4, 2022

It's amusing to see the desperation and effort on the animals' faces not to be among the last places.

After the abolition of any restriction on the free trade of all living species, the trade and breeding of human beasts quickly prospered, generating wealth and all sorts of new activities. 
Races with horses that had all but disappeared had left racetracks underutilized. These places began to host human beast races. 
At first, with natural and normal beasts the results were disappointing. The animals were small and even with smaller jockeys they could not perform well. Then, with genetic improvement of breeding, they managed to produce larger, stronger animals capable of carrying jockeys for greater distances and faster.
A tradition that emerged in the first races and ended up being preserved is that in races with ten animals, the last two placed animals are slaughtered at the finish line. This custom motivates the animals to run, entertains the audiences and makes the races much more exciting.
It's amusing to see the desperation and effort on the animals' faces not to be among the last places.

6 comments:

  1. I love your drawings of slaves as animals! This is my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Your drawings and texts are not only good, but interesting in terms of development over time.

    This drawing seems to have emerged from the imagination of many fag. I see myself in the place of one animal. I run from the last forces to the target plane. The jockey sitting behind my neck, although small in stature but large in cruelty, whips me with a nine-tailed cat, to increase speed of my run. I only miss one small thing in your drawing. Perhaps the animal would run a little faster, if the jockey had stirrups on his legs, firmly attached to the animal's genitals?

    I'm sorry to use the translator :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your description, we are both perverts and masochists! You are absolutely right! Sharp spurs help motivate the animal, but it seems to me that the spurs should hurt the flanks, the area above the thighs, close to the butt.

      Delete
    2. I also agree with spurs for jockeys, even if they sit on their shoulders.
      But it's probably a translation error. I meant the stirrups around the jockey's feet, connected by a rope to the genitals.

      Using a spur jockey injures an animal while moving its legs backwards. With the help of stirrups, jockey pulls the rope and jerks the animal's genitals, as his leg moves forward :-)

      Delete
  3. cool i did that samething in my cartoon u know from duncanville when jack n jing was daddy/daughter duo u know the ''strangers wit candy'' thing well the fans mobbed them well the dad mostly was proud of the clothes ripping n the comment ''gotcha piggy'' fits well since he was pink

    ReplyDelete