Thursday, November 11, 2021

You guys are in charge, I'm just the dutiful helper here.

The handsome boy started working at the company as an office assistant, he was young, around 19 years old, very shy and quiet. 
He was so discreet that I was the first in the company to realize he was a faggot. When I realized he was gay, I started teasing him, denouncing him, and harassing him, with nasty and rude jokes and humiliations. Every time I passed him, I slapped him on the ass, punched him in the stomach or on the head, aggressively and humiliatingly in front of all his colleagues in the company.
I said - Hey fag, do you want to be beaten today?
In all my teasing he lowered his eyes and silently, resignedly accepted all the bullying he suffered.
He accepted it so passively that I began to realize that he enjoyed being mistreated and humiliated. So I started to raise the tone of evils.
One day in front of everyone I hugged him from behind, slipped my hand inside his shirt and began to pinch, crushing his nipples. The boy didn't do anything to stop me, he just started moaning with lust and getting turned on.
With the other hand I held his cock over his pants and with a few squeezes he just came smearing his sperm pants.
I whispered in his ear: You're a shameless bitch, aren't you?
He, with his eyes closed with lust, replied: I am, I cannot deny nor prevent my bitch nature.
Excited, I told the assistant that he had to meet me in the company garage after hours. I explained: A colleague and I want to use your little body and holes for our fun right there in the garage, ok?
He replied slyly: You guys are in charge, I'm just the dutiful helper here.
After work hours I went to the garage and the boy was there waiting for us.
My buddy and I started messing with him by groping his ass and muscles. He let himself be manipulated and squeezed freely without any reaction.
I reiterated to my colleague: As I told you I found a slut bitch in the office.
I lowered his pants, exposing that his cock was already hard, denouncing his horny at the situation. My colleague started pulling his shirt, and he helped by unbuttoning it.
Before long he was naked and sucking my cock.
I explained to him: Faggot, we're going to tie you up, give you a good spanking and fuck you. If you behave, put up with and please us just fine, we can do this every Friday, ok?
He, without taking my cock out of his mouth, agreed.

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment