Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Choosing and buying a slave in ancient Rome. A tribute to the incredible blog: https://slvtoby2011.blogspot.com/


Choosing and buying a slave in ancient Rome

As a young, somewhat effete Roman patrician, there is nothing I enjoy more than trawling through the city's slave-markets seeking out the newly arrived livestock. I particularly like strong,muscular barbarians and enjoy the power I have over them as they kneel with their hands tied behind their backs.

I note the anger and frustration in their eyes at their inability to protest. But I also see fear there as they contemplate their futures as slaves of Rome and the fear of awful punishment that awaits them at the smallest sign of rebellion.

I am interested in this particular slave; a barbarian from Hispania I am told. Slaves from that region are reputed to be hard to break but that doesn't deter me. I will enjoy breaking this slave's spirit and bending him to my will.

But first things first! Before I buy him, I must see more of him. I will order the slave-dealer to strip him of his loincloth so that my hands can roam at will over his nakedness gauging the power of his body and the strength of his muscles. Naturally, I will pay attention to his cock and balls before I command him to turn with his back to me and to "bend and spread" his ass cheeks so that I can assess if he will suit my special needs. I do love to fuck slaves who are bigger and stronger than me.

And id he does, I will buy him and have him delivered to my home where he'll be cleaned  and made ready for my bedchamber.

Slavery is a wonderful institution and we Romans support it wholeheartedly

I made this drawing, but it's a story and the inspiration is from the Chris`s blog:

https://slavesthroughtheages.bdsmlr.com/

https://slvtoby2011.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Great drawing. Is the beefy guy on the right the dealer, or his assistant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, I understood that the young guy on the left had just bought the animal handcuffed to his feet. The toughest guy on the right is just the slave who helps buyers deal with cattle for sale or freshly bought. According to Chris' text, the guy who just bought the slave wants to fuck it right there, at the market. The stout slave of the store helps the boy to position the animal for rape. Thanks for the comment! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. The beefy guy, is the Best beast for me.
    I like this drawings of ancient Rome, is so expresive

    ReplyDelete
  3. super klimat....badanie, oglądanie ,sprawdzanie kupionego niewolnika.....rozciąganie ryja i dupy a potem brutalny gwałt....tylko nie wiem, co to za drążek trzyma kupujący pedała i gdzie on nim sięga????.....czyżby do dziury dopiero co kupionego niewolnika
    ?????....no i może Pan kiedyś narysuje taką aukcje niewolniczą w starożytności, gdzie niewolnicy na sprzedaż stoją na scenie i czekają na swoich nowych Właścicieli????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea of being examined to be bought like cattle or something excites me. Draw an entire market takes time and work.
      Something I did years ago in the post: https://bdsmmaledrawings.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-will-prepare-each-one-to-be-sold.html

      Delete