Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I deserve it and want to live like a brutalized animal.


I'm pretty stupid, I've never been brilliant, but I've been turned into a complete jerk.
One day, I must have studied; I remember remotely having already had work, family, and a normal human life. Gradually, they turned me into this stupid and brutalized animal. In this new life, I have learned who I am, which is why lower animals like myself were born.

They do not even bother to justify the beatings I suffer. They beat me up and torture me simply because they like to spank me for pure pleasure and fun.
Every day I am raped, humiliated, and whipped just for being an animal, just for that. That's what animals like me do, don't you agree? A beast must suffer for the pleasure of its owners.

I'm always hungry, and I get long periods without receiving any food. Sometimes I'm forced to eat shit or scraps of rotten food scattered on the filthy ground.
I'm always thirsty; they leave me for long periods with nothing to drink, just the piss they pour into my mouth. I drink the dirty water from the pools of water I find on the way.
I am always sleepy; they keep me for many days without sleep and without rest. They hang me tied by the arms or upside down by the ankles. They wake me up with brutal kicks and punches all the time.
I'm constantly feeling very cold or hot. I am locked in cold, damp cells; I know the dust, the humidity, the taste, and the hardness of the floors of the courtyards, the cells, and the cages. Sometimes, I am stored in tight, hot iron boxes under the scorching sun in summer. I suffer the heat of summers and the icy nights of winters. I can not remember the last time I wore something. Animals do not walk dressed; in fact, animals usually do not walk; they crawl. They order me to walk on all fours, with collars or chained like a dog or an ox.

As an animal, I learned to do what my owners like; I know how to suck their penis lovingly and efficiently. I put their huge penises whole in my mouth, even when they hurt my throat, and I can swallow all the sperm or piss that they do in me without spilling. They plucked my teeth so I could not bite. They stuffed with huge reamers my anus, the process was excruciating and brutal, but they made my ass as wide as they wanted.
They often inject drugs into me, make me swallow pills, and keep me stoned and confused.
I have no more notion of time. I have no idea how many days, months, or years my martyrdom began, nor the reason for it all.

I live only one day at a time; I accept every torture, every whip, as my fate.
If I cry or grumble, it's just because the pains are really unbearable, very strong. 
I do not protest, I do not complain, I do not want anything different or change anything.
I learned to be happy like that. I can say that more than accepted my life, I was even born to be this brutalized animal.
I deserve and I want this life.

2 comments: