Monday, April 25, 2022

I became a penitent friar.

I knew I was different from all other men; I was born for sin and perdition. From as far back as I can remember, I felt an urge to masturbate and rub myself against other young men. My parents and the priest of my parish soon realized the nature of my curse and tried to help me. They would punish me with violent beatings to prevent sin from taking hold of my body, but the more they whipped me, the more aroused I became. Consequently, they decided I should go to live in a monastery, in hopes of sparing me from such a fate.

I prayed constantly, performed penances, fasted, remained naked, practiced self-flagellation, and was punished by other monks and priests.

It was there that we discovered my true vocation—my salvation. I became a penitent friar. The bishop and the priest consecrated me to this extraordinary role: I would be nourished by the semen of all men—saints and sinners alike—and, in doing so, I would absolve them of all their sins.

They secured my penis with a crucifix, ensuring I could never engage in sexual intercourse, as a sign of my total surrender to God. They placed a heavy wooden yoke around my neck, preventing me from ever seeing my own body and falling into the sin of vanity. My ankles and wrists were permanently shackled, signifying my submission and ensuring I could never escape or clothe myself again.

And so, I lived each day being whipped and punished for the sins of all men. Within the monastery, I was fucked regularly—every single day—and I would perform oral sex on all the monks, cleansing them of their sins. Their transgressions were atoned for as they lashed my back, my buttocks, and my thighs. Bishops, nobles, and soldiers used my body to pay for their sins.

On holy days, I would parade through the city streets carrying ropes and a whip, only to be tied to the doors of each house and lashed, so as to atone for the sins of every family.

God enlightened me, and through this vocation as a penitent friar, I was able to become the holiest and happiest man in all of Spain!

4 comments:

  1. is there a whole order of these friars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe so, but in this city he is the only one to pay for all the sins of all the residents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SERIA HERMOSO ESE CONVENTO, YO ESTUVE EN UN CONVENTO PERO NO TUVE LA SUERTE QUE TUVO ESTE SEÑOR

      Delete
  3. and here i was thinking about a whole convent of such friars .. perhaps sponsored by the king of the land

    ReplyDelete